Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy New year 2009....In Advance


hi folks,
This is time to say good bye to another year, take new year resolutions , celebrations, to exchange gifts and good wishes , new year is here. Happy new year to everyone i know and to others whom i shall know in coming days , if not in years .I am leaving for home (patna ) , and won't be using internet in comin days ( till 2nd january ) . I wish next year will be good one for me and India as well , i wish there is no recession when i join my job ( i wish my joining date is not delayed ). I wish India may not face another 26/11 in coming years. A bomb blast free year i want to have for my beloved country.

When wish is there one has to work to achieve same . India has to remain united , let regional issues get back seat . I shall have to work at individual level to excel in my personal level . Before closing ( I am in hurry while typing this !), we should hope for the best from next year (and work for same ) and be prepared for worst .Again happy new year 2009 to everyone .
Rock On....ye hai waqt ka isara!!!!

No comments: