Friday, January 16, 2009

My Computer ......2 years old

This blog entry is dedicated to my computer , and i am using my computer to do this blog entry . So as the title suggests , my computer is with me since last two years . To be precise , on 15th Jan , i bought this beautiful invention of mankind from ranchi , Ranjan electronics ( in daily market ) . I am happy last two years have passed successfully without any big problem for my computer ( leaving aside some minor problem with UPS ).

So in two years me and my computer have spent together numerous hours . Only happy moments i can remember . Challenging moments were also there when i tried my luck with linux . Searching for solution of linux related problem , whole new world was waiting for me . I know i have utilized computer to good measure , still there was better scope . I regret , more hours i should had spent with programming . I can's imagine what my life would had been if i was living without computer for last two years .

Before closing , i know this computer is with for next for next 4 months . After that my sister will be owner of this computer . I shall try to make next few months memorable as far as my friendship with My computer is concerned . I wish my computer happy birthday!!! happy birthday to u...and this blog entry is your gift !!

No comments: