Tuesday, April 26, 2011

On your special Day : Reloaded

Not long ago i did write my blog entry to wish one of my fav persons, on her b'day. Then i had little idea that my next blog entry will be written for same person , this time on occasion of her getting engaged.However one tries not to speak up things , so many indications are apparent showing something nice is cooking. I wanted to ask my friend on this. But i did refrain from this considering its Indian culture not to speak anything when something pious is happening/about to happen.I waited for the news to come and i'm easily happily surprised.

This engagement thing is still out of this world thing me. As i try to know what the feeling can be to get engaged ,clueless i get.But one thing is clear one finally finds someone with whom one will get old ( at least in Indian context). Some points that are coming into my mind , which can be associated to this day are

1: You can bug someone all the time with your stupid talks even without knowing what you are talking hardly makes any sense.

2: You stop taking care of yourself because someone else is these for that work and you have to take care of that person all the time.

3: You ask for suggestion/help from the person without even thinking if that person can really help you . You have someone who will help you when anything goes wrong.

4: You know someone better then yourself.

5: You get answer as "yes" to all the quintessential question you had over the years i.e will you read me when i won't write ? Will you listen me when i won't speak? Will you be on my side when whole world is against me? Will you hold my hand on all unknown paths i walk?

Above points i shall read in future to to get reference to update my blog when i shall know how it really feels to get engaged.Coming back to wishing ritual which i have already done using vocal chords, this time in written for the memorabilia.

"Sweet Girl in you will turn into responsible lady , but am sure you will always be as cute as you are today.I won't forget your what-to-do-next moment after eating sweets at my desk....cuteness personified. Didn't i tell you GOST...god-of-small-things."

Before closing ......One of my fav words....with a lot of power comes a lot of responsibility ......Now you have got the "power"...responsibility will follow effortlessly. Wishing you great future ahead and keep smiling :)

No comments: