Monday, March 9, 2009

me and random things.....

Actually i was not tagged by anyone specifically.....still here are some frivolous things about me.
Here are the rules for the tag.

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose people to be tagged. Send the person who tagged you, a link to your tag.

1.i don't know swimming , even though there is river within 100 metres from my home.

2. number of movies watched by me in "movie theater" is less then 20. ( don't know the exact number but sure of <20 .

3.i am big fan of lawn tennis , but got chance to play only one months back.

4: my favourite actor is amir khan , fav actresses keep on changing.

5. i hate queues , specially if i have to get in queue to get food.

6.My plans hardly fail, but situation is changing these days ( some of my plans have failed).

7.I get envious of others' writing skill while reading some blog entries or reading some nice articles in news paper.( there are really some good bloggers).

8.I am exploring my sense of humour and i wish i never attain maxima in this field.

9.i hate myself when i hate others.

10.I get so serious at times even though the reason may be so small.( bad thing about me).

11.I wish i have big repository of "topic-to-talk" ,so that there is no lack of topics when i talk to someone.

12.I want to go restaurant and order things without looking at the price.most of the times the situation is , I know the amount of will i have to pay even before actual bill comes.

13.i have never been a tourist. Hope to visit some places as tourist.

14."Samosa" is my favourite snack.

15.i have donated blood once and would like to donate blood regularly.

16.never got chance to cast a "vote".want to become part of democracy soon.

17.i have never been comfortable with my "mobile phone".I use it only when it is so important.

18.i love to hear songs in different languages and also love folk songs.( if i have to name i like Nepali, Arabic songs).

19.i always try to be different and end up facing difficult situation.

20.when i try to use patience , it becomes really difficult to do that.

21.bad shopper i am, it is really difficult to choose what i want while shopping.

22.i love out of season rain i.e when it starts raining in middle of summer season.

23. fashion for me in being simple .( diplomatic statement always works).

24. I don't want to get bugged by "modern gadgets", but i have been bugged by my computer. Can't imagine life without computer.

25.i always search for new hobbies , but missing new hobbies for quite sometimes.

that's is all from me, i am in real hurry while typing this. Won't be using Internet for 8 days.Before closing "happy holi" to every one.

4 comments:

zakir said...

hey regarding the stickers we got them printed by ourselves... you can ask any printer to print them on sticker paper ...


the sticker (design ) are available as a odt .. search for opensource stickers

ankur shukla said...

i guess this transparency will help you

Anonymous said...

is post ke upar wale post se i had started reading you.. fms ke blog pe pata chala you'd done this tag.. ab main padhti hoon.. :)

Anonymous said...

could relate to you on so many points.. 'i hate it when i hate others', 'i am a bad shopper', ' samosa is my favorite snack' aur bhi hain.. enjoyed reading this tag ...:)