Thursday, April 2, 2009

"Me v/s myself" .....cartoons

image 1: when truce was decided



image2 : when war was on :)

image3 : from here the war was renewed.


# me v/s myself . click on image to see the actual version of the image.

This is "On-demand" post for Ashrita and deeply dip. Thanks for showing interest in my cartoons to both of you. I failed to get them scanned so posting the photographs.

This "me v/s myself" cartoons were on display in "my-room's-wall" last year, (dates are visible).
Then obvious war was going inside me "study/laziness" , so "me v/s myself".
No points for guessing ,that finally the truce was reached (that happens always) , after getting placement . Since then there has hardly been any fight between " Me and myself" ( ignoring some small arguments :D ).

Due to so slow net-speed i am unable to upload all the cartoons here, but some i have uploaded some on flikr.

Plz. check at flikr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/onceflikrbyneeraj/?saved=1

These days , i am loving cartoooning, but not so regular.feedback plz ,good-bad both accepted :)

image 4 : Now search is On for "Tum" .Kahan ho tum..kahan ho tum :)

May this search lead to "one" successful result :P

8 comments:

Ashrita said...

Wow that is so amazing and funny :D I will browse through your FlickR too :D Thanks a lot Neeraj!

neeraj_only said...

welcome....."me v/s myself " triology on flikr :)

Kings Chaos said...

hey nice one neeraj ;) :P

neeraj_only said...

@kings : thx buddy

DeeplyDip said...

hey neeraj thanks! it was great fun seeing the cartoons...can't access flickr in Dubai (it's banned here :( ), but whatever i see here is good work...you should further develop this skill...

neeraj_only said...

oh....flickr banned!!! :(

these cartoons were drawn 1 year before. And yes, i m trying to improve......surely will be better with time.

thx for visiting :D

Sonshu said...

Wow theyre awesome!

neeraj_only said...

@ sonchu : checked other cartoons on flickr ?