Tuesday, May 19, 2009

looking........... back /forward


definition
virtual world = gtalk 'new' additions / dc++ friends from college / blogger friends /internet forum's friends

My blogging days as engineering college student has ended ( leaving college hostel tomorrow ) . Will be on blogger as 100% engineer . Will try to add something else to my real-life profile of mine in future ( mba ..etc ) .

Experience with virtual world has been nice. At times this bugged me , but most of the times it felt like heaven . Precisely, i experienced the virtual world for two and half year. Before internet meant maintaining contact with real-life friends / browsing / searching .

This post is about , how virtual world took something out of me. No hard feeling against the ' culprits '.

Initially it was addiction to this world which was bugging me . Now the contents of this world are bugging me. I thought every thing is roasy about the virtual world. But forgot the real life people are on virtual world. They come with predefined inconsistencies and imperfection.
Many times we assume things about the persons on virtual world. We make some too big and someone too small .

So how was i bugged? i won't explain . Here are some things which can be said , maintaining suspense factor associated with each . What i felt are as under.....

# ignored at times : this might had happened unintentionally /intentionally . But do we expect everyone to notice one in this world. naah!! . Being ignored is the reality bite. I was prepared for this still got bugged.....sometimes preparedness also doesn't help.

# cheated : not big cheating did occur , mild cheat :P . Will make the person who did this to read this blog entry. The person has to face mild anger from my side for doing that thing to me. This came some short of shocker to me. . actually i was unprepared for this thing from that 'creature'. I was taken off-guard when this cheating thing did occur . Even now my heart is with her but brain is not supporting the same .

# i am giving too much of information about myself : Others might have felt , this , and they successfully knew everything about me without telling anything about them. I did not respect my privacy , i think i should had....( here , me is angry with myself )

# Felt i knew nothing about the person : real shocker, how can it be? The person was so depressed , and i got no wind about the same. Felt like culprit when she disclosed in which state she was the other night.


# pampered others : with my stupid talk . Yes when i felt so , really bad i felt . it was like cheapness personified. Expect less from others , at times i did expect too much .

# rejected : One demand of mine was rejected . This demand was something close to heart . I felt like animal on knowing this. Am i so bad? , no is the answer, but i know everyone will not understand this thing in this world . preoccupied ides....culprit here.

Nevertheless , i am still addicted to this world. I have more reasons to love this world then to hate. I just wish that day never comes , when i hate virtual world . This world has given me more then i did expect .

Again , no hard feeling against the ' creatures ' due to whom above mentioned point did originate ( me included in the list of creatures ). I am lucky, i got chance to know you people . I will continue in virtual world , but with caution , after above mentioned things which i have felt/experienced.

But i won't be over cautious , for sure :P

p.s : this blog entry is dedicated to sweetest "jasoos" i will ever know . That creature is responsible for "rejected " point mentioned above.

Award time : This is for Kajal!! . Smile kajal... smile ....always....

14 comments:

The Great Brown Experiment said...

That was sooo sweet Neeraj. I'll surely miss you. Believe it or not, I had tears in my eyes as you spoke about going away. Come bck soon engineer :) You are a great guy. :)

neeraj_only said...

oyee!!! msr , jyada senti mat kar..

will return soon on blogger , may be within days. Thik?...ab sare tears to bhool jao ,

smile msr :)

Anonymous said...

arrey baap re... cuteness ki duniya ka sitara ho tum to.. :) thank you sooooooooooooo much..

and in those pointers I found myself in one point at least... don't know how to justify myself there.. bus samajh jaana.. thank you Neeraj..

Aditi..............:) said...

itna mat socho!!! btw kahan ho yaar tum....you have not dropped by my blog for some time now!

aur tumhare yeh naye blogging rules bahot jyada complicated hain yaar...:P

Stay the same bro! :)

neeraj_only said...

@ kajal : koi justification required nahi hai ....you are so sweet ....that is enough :P

yes ,that was only point meant for you.

kaju keep on smiling....my only wish for u

neeraj_only said...

@aditi : main yahin hu aditi....u have written kuch naya kya?..will check

rules are meant to be broken ..we love to make /break rules .....all will break ..i am same :P

geeta said...

don't take such things on your heart....and so deeply..SMILE...and remain as you are..
That was the reason I did'nt found you on my blog from past so many days.(My two of the posts are without your comments)You were among the first ones to respond to my comments from the blogger world... in a way you welcomed me (Thanx again)..
...Just take care as you step into an entirely different world but don't forget to smile....Keep blogging bro!!

Amit Kumar Singh said...

nice post, my hostel days have also ended this summer and have a lot of feeling abt the virtual world(dc++,gtalk ) similar to u....
reading ur post is like watching my thoughts...

PULKIT said...

all the best!
:)

bondgal_rulz said...

Oieeee!!! Engineer and all haan!! congratulations man!! :)

And well, yes, tread the paths of this world with great caution. I think I know what you've tried to say here.

Cheers

Ashrita said...

Come back soon! Yeah blogsville is a pretty mean place like that ;) Jo jaisa dikhta hai woh vaisa hota nahi hai, ofcourse there are exceptions too!

neeraj_only said...

@geeta : ya i am fine now . these things were written lightly.me away from blog world , will sure comment on urs when i get chance.

@amit : congrats buddy for clearing the college hi5's. will read u soon.

@ pulkit : good to see u here , me getting bugged and forced to ignore blog world ( constraints u know ....will be back soon )

@ bondgal : hey isha!! so nicee to have u here. i'll pamper u with my comments in future :P
virtual world has good / bad things both. i love both ...lolz

@ashrita : hmmmmmmmm, so my favorite blogger on my blog . my pleasure..
me will try to return soon. abhi to random hi rahenge......mere ko bhool mat jana ..thik?

Anonymous said...

guess we all go through this !! nice one !!

neeraj_only said...

@ pretty : yo yo , we all learn frow what we do .

U new on my blog ?, would like to see u here more often.