Saturday, May 9, 2009

To dear mommy.....


with all respect, dear mommy!!,

This is a mother's day (10th may ) and and time to realize how lucky i am to be your son. Here are some confessions ..err..some realizations which i can think at this point of time. List is long.....some are here

1: I never woke up when you asked me at home to wake up early . I am out of home for so long , i always woke up thinking you will get angry if i am late.I know you will never accept this 'theory' of mine.

2: I don't sit near the gate in moving train , and i don't walk on railway platform without any purpose. When you are around i have always asked you to allow me doing these things.

3: I have learned bargaining from you. In front of you i always showed , i just don't like bargaining in shops.

4: I always think about expenditure while spending on anything. This art came from you.

5: You have always plan B ready . Me try to copy you in many circumstances thinking about what your plan B must had been.

6: You are ready to go at any extent if you are correct. I haven't been able to do this , but trying...

7: I remember how bad you felt when i failed in some exams, still you did hide those feeling just to keep me motivated .

8: I made you angry at times just to seek your attention.So many ready-made 'methods' i had to make you angry.

9: When i was kid i was happy to get sick!. After all you were there round the clock when i got ill.

10: I knew i made bad tea , still you did enjoy that as if that tea was best tea made ever.

many , many , many things are there but you know , you have so many good things attached , which i will never know.

Happy mothers' day to all mothers in this world.Saluting the motherhood.

with all love, son
neeraj

17 comments:

bondgal_rulz said...

Awwww....that was such a touching post....

Here's my salute to all the mothers too. :)

Cheers

Anonymous said...

and I have wet eyes after reading this... I went and hugged mom once again.. Happy Mother's Day.. :)

neeraj_only said...

@ bondgal : all from dil se , all points are correct about mom and me.

"dil se post "...got emosanal while writing 1st point.

neeraj_only said...

@kajal : me too really got wet eyes with first point...... after that i tried to search some easy-happy things......between me and mom

happy mothers day kajj..again :)

IceMaiden said...

Awwwwww.... this is SO SO SO cute!! n SOO sacchii sacchii u hav written!! heheh :)

Happy Mothers Day to u too!!! :) :)

Cheers,
Annie.

neeraj_only said...

@ annie : again saluting all mothers!!

hi5's and cheers!!.....in annie style :P

jainendra said...

nicely express ur feelng towards mother
showing and hw we stil follow her.
we all son r connected 2 same feelng and respect...
bt couldn't get d depiction of image u posted here.............
happy mothers day

neeraj_only said...

@ jainendra : caring mother-giraffe ..kissing the kiddo :P

mother kiss is always like heaven...me missing that now!!

DPhatsez said...

sniff Happy Mother's Day

neeraj_only said...

@ Dph : haanji...let's celebrate this day

The Great Brown Experiment said...

Aww mothers. God couldn't be everywhere so He created mothers.. :)

neeraj_only said...

waw !! msr here...always a privilege to have you commenting...

cheers!!

let the celebration reach for whom this is meant....to dear mommy

geeta said...

word by word its correct...
daughters also go through the same feelings...
Cheers to all the mothers out there

I am new to this blogosphere ..take out some time to go through my blog and share your precious comments....Thanks
http://www.itslifeblog.com

neeraj_only said...

@geeta : it was nice experience celebrating mother's day on blog

visited ur blog :)

Devilish Angel said...

Oh, isn't that cute :)

iYoda said...

Touching!!

neeraj_only said...

@angel: thankiee 4 being here
@kaushal: me loved writing this