Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sharing my fav. lines.....anyone needs!!


Today i am in mood to share lines which are my favourite. These have become my favourite in past few years (3-4 years) . Only 10 are presented here to keep this entry short and simple.

here they go...

1. Somethings will never change , but thankfully many things do change : from my favourite movie the matrix. This is most frequently used dialogue used by me. Just love to speak this in almost all circumstances.

2. Catch your dreams before they slip away : from song 'ruby tuesday' by stones. Dreams won't stay forever to be caught. Time matters i.e what we achieve and when.

3.There is difference between knowing the path and walking on it : again from movie 'the matrix' . How many times we just think to do something and when we go for actual implementation , we realize, it was so tough!!.

4. Madness is like gravity all it needs is little push : movie 'the dark knight' . Anyone can act weird , even best behaved persons need just little push to turn into demon.

5.We are captives of our own identity living in prison of our own creation. from tv series 'prison break'. I had written one blog entry on this . No wonder this is one of my favourite lines.

6.Could fulfillment ever be felt as deeply as loss: novel 'inheritance of loss' by kiran desai . Achievement brings happiness , but the pain of failure can not be compared to happiness of success ...err..will never be comparable.

7.Winning is important but equally important is resilience to face defeat : don't remember from where it came but this is surely on of my favourites. It's all about accepting defeat and keeping oneself motivated to work for future success.

8.World is cruel and only morality is chance : again from the movie 'the dark knight' . Everything in this world is associated with how we react when we get chance.

9. Sometimes life has to go like this : chris gayle ( cricketer ). We should accept life in all forms , at times this can be painful.

10.Stay hungry , stay foolish : steve jobs , founder of 'apple computer Inc.'. If one wants to learn something best way is to be always open for knowledge. We should never be preoccupied with our own way of thinking.


before closing ........Why So seriousssss!!!...ala joker-style from dark knight. Giving funda of life is fun :P

p.s : I thought about this post after reading aditi's blog . She had shared some quotations in one of her posts. So this post is dedicated to aditi .

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

very interesting... all that I remember from movies 'aaaao, kya soch kar aaye the, sardaar khus hoga, sabaasi dega; kitne aadmi the; aadmi teen aur goli 6 bahut nainsaafi hai; :P

see if you can draw inspiration from my favorite line.. :P

neeraj_only said...

hehehehe.......that's why i say 'kajal way'.

haan re....i can draw inspiration from these lines .... most feared dialogue can become most humorous.....lolz...all it takes is weird mind some friends.

most pampered dialogue this is in all friend circles :P

enchantinganki said...

my fav; why so serioussssss??

neeraj_only said...

@ enchantin : hehe...ya so many fans of this dialogue , me big fan . that's why i didn't number this .

why soooo serioussssss!!!?

Ashrita said...

Neeraj, I would suggest you to watch the Godfather series! You're gonna find some good lines in there! And also The Shawshank Redemption which I had mentioned before as well!

Rajlakshmi said...

loved the 6th one... its beautiful :)

bondgal_rulz said...

I love the 5th one....

And I agree with Satan's Darling above...Godfather is a haven for such lines. :)

Cheers

neeraj_only said...

@ ashrita : i've watched godfather 1st one (took 5 attempts to watch that...lolz ). Will watch 2nd time to look for memorable dialogues....

shawshank redemption was on my comp. for almost 1 year....me lazy...didn't watch :P

will surely watch after your recommendation.

neeraj_only said...

@laxmi : u getting regualar on my blog...my pleasure.

read 'inheritence of loss' (if you haven't )...this will surely touch your more after reading that

neeraj_only said...

@bondgal : surprise!! u on my blog.....will look more of you here.

i did watch the scene many times 10-15 times in which this dialogue was delivered.....so emotional scene that was..considering a heartless person was saying this.

ARUNA said...

very interesting lines Neeraj....i wud need all of them :))

neeraj_only said...

@ aruna : all yours..take them all :P

Aditi..............:) said...

Thanks!!!!! I feel really special!!! :):):)

Aditi..............:) said...

Also, just like to mention one dialogue which I loved from the movie Titanic...its not too goody or philosophical....but it is straight...
"A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets"

neeraj_only said...

oyee aditi!! ..all dialogues are goody..and philosophy we can attach with them :d

me agreed, so many secrets ..hidden...no one will ever know them from u ppl..lolz