Saturday, May 30, 2009

tagged : 10 more things about me

I had done one similar tag called "25 things about me" , but then i was not tagged by anyone . Recently when fms did tag me , i was tempted to do this tag for fms.
here goes 10 things about me.....in slightly different mode..

1: I am addicted to google search . My friends call me google addict . From really stupid questions to some so specific questions google has helped me everywhere. Specially linux users can't live without google search , i am one of them.

2: When i am alone , i just don't want to eat , specially when i am travelling / in the market. I end up starving my-self while travelling.

3: I did never get chance to hear english music before my college days . Things really change , once a non-listener to any music ( 4 years back ) has turned ( now ) into music freak. For records , there are 15000 songs on my computer of which 9000 are english songs. Beatles , stones , rihanna, metallica, shakira , pink floyd , eminen , madonna , nelly furtado , brian adams , Led Zepplin , the corrs , celine dion ,linkin park ,westlife ,alizee, vengaboys etc are just another names to me these days.

4: once i had wished to share heavily on college LAn. I shared 260 Gb recently for 2 months. This once meant huge fortune for me. I am owner of 500gb external hard disk .

5: romantic date : raining heavily , me and 'her' walking on deserted road slowly with hand in hand. ( Oops!!.....this got public...my friends knew this ). I will make sure only one 'her' will get this date with me.

6: I did learn many things from movies ( english ). Like listening english song this also had started 4 years back. before that i had only watched 4-5 english movies. even now i am not big movie watcher, but still manage to watch decent number of movies , at least 2-3 in one week.

7: When i was kid i took immense pleasure in hitting street dogs with stones. My wish then was to hunt birds with guns...never got gun hence no bird got killed by me . Again things really change , now i think twice before killing even mosquitos sucking my blood. :P

8: As kid , i loved planting flowers . I was successful owner of small backyard garden comprising some flowers and vegetable plants. sunflower was my favourite as it seemed magical to me ; Sunflowers change direction with changing location of sun . ( i checked their direction at night time ... how they behaved when no sun was around )

9: It was dream come true when for the first time i was sitting alone with "my" computer ( 15th january 2007 ). Buying own computer was really huge thing for me. I knew i had found my best friend i.e my computer. Looking back ....i have spent some memorable times with my computer. Saga continues....

10: I feel low when i see privileged people around me ( who get things done easily ) . here is one line which helps in the times when i feel less privileged ........"at the end of the day it doesn't matter how much one has got from life , what matters is how much one is able to give back to life " .

before closing , i tag everyone who want to share interesting things about them.

p.s : Blogger friends, plz don't forget me , i won't be regular on blog world in days to come. Me missing blog world like hell . I know many times life has to go like this , we have to live with so many constraints associated with us. My constraints are bugging me heavily :(

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

oyeeeeeeeeeeee Neeraj, tu travel ke time khata kyu nahi hai? :( not nice! tabiyat kharab ho jati hai... apna khayal rakhna seekh!

last point was something which shows the badappan in you.. i respect you a lot oye ..tu sacchi ka dude hai.. honest hai fir bhi innocent hai.. headstrong hai fir bhi kitna polite hai..

hats off oye! you are one of those people i am so proud that i know!

hum khoob khus bhayini aaj tohaar tag padhla ke baad.. :D

i am not gonna translate that.. i trust your command over the language..

aur haan..ek aur baat.. pata nahi kaise bolu...ehheheehe oye chamki is missing you oye.. at least regular blog post hi karta reh even if you dont comment on my posts.. me loves reading your take and your style of writing..

Ashrita said...

Loved knowing more about you... Lekin you need to take a chill pill! Itna tension kyun... Fikar nahi karneka.. Believe in yourself!

Keep blogging. You have been and are being missed! Will mail you...

neeraj_only said...

Thku

neeraj_only said...

Yes! Me able to comment fm my mobile
chamki : itna badai!
Ml ck kar

ashri: me cool re,kabhi kabhi aise hi paresaan ho jate hain

Aditi..............:) said...

Hey good to see a post coming from your end....I mean I thought you were hibernating or soemthing!! :D
Btw I have done the same tag myslef if you havent noticed ;)
Nice to read about 500gb external space!! :P

neeraj_only said...

@aditi: me less on blog these days.ll read urs soon.
Yo yo 500gb is small thing 4 me now
:p

bondgal_rulz said...

Hey!! It was great knowing more about you.

Will miss you for sure..rest assured. :P

Cheers

neeraj_only said...

@Bondgal : oyee me not fully out of blog world
just won't b regular lyk b4 :b

bondgal_rulz said...

Haan tto maine kab imply kia that you'll be going for good ?? :P

neeraj_only said...

Oyeee g8 2 see funny face of urs .

Kahan chipa kr rakhi thi apna ye face :-x

Shravan RN said...

coming back to you neeraj, after some days.. i felt like reading something fresh.. :D there u came..
10 points with more than 10 things in it :) 1st one applicable for me as well.. i even check spellings with it, by searchin for the meanings :D

and 9 and 10, :) you said it all, leaving me with nothing to say..

and on ps, come have a look : http://obnoxiousmind.blogspot.com/2009/05/100-things-about-me.html

and when i leave this place, a small question, anything to do with word verifications?

neeraj_only said...

I use star-dictionary if google is not thr :p

me using my cell 4 net, hence less browsing

ll chk ur link soon.

So nice 2 hv ur com't.....thks :)

bondgal_rulz said...

Funny face?? :O

neeraj_only said...

?== ur sense f hum'r

i hv seen instances of tht :p

SSQuo said...

We are similar because I am addicted to google as well!!!

but we part ways when you say you got pleasure hitting dogs with stones...:(

Thanks for sharing!

neeraj_only said...

@ss: hey! me changed, now i don't hit dogs just love them...now smile :)

geeta said...

I too extremely love flowers and gardening and own a small garden..you forget your pains when you are with the flowers...you will be missed in the blogger world.....if not regularly but keep blogging occasionally...all your friends(including me) love to read your posts..(I hope you don't mind ,I have added myself as your friend without your permission)

neeraj_only said...

@ geeta : frienship is the name of the 2 player game where getting 2nd is privilege. Me so happy to be 2nd and seeing u first .
I will make sure this friendship plant planted by you becomes big tree :-)

ur this comment stopped me from doing something stupid....welcome geeta into my world...hi5's